If you're just too lazy to be bothered to make legitimate chocolate chirp cookies, you can cheat and add crickets to your store bought cookie dough.
- 1 container of refrigerated cookie dough
- Dry-roasted or chocolate covered crickets
- Separate dough into individual cookies on a cookie sheet
- Press 3-4 crickets into each cookie (or more for very large cookies)
- Bake according to the directions on the cookie dough package
Rate Recipe:Lazy chocolate chirp cookies!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.